Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article submitted is an original work and has neither been published in any other peer-reviewed journals nor is under consideration for publication by any other journals. Moreover, the article does not contravene any existing copyright or any other third party rights.
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and maintain the authority to enter into this agreement and the granting of rights to ERES Publications does not infringe any clause of this agreement.
- The article contains no such material that may be unlawful, defamatory, or which would, if published, in any way whatsoever, violate the terms and conditions as laid down in the agreement.
- I/we have taken due care that the scientific knowledge and all other statements contained in the article conform to true facts and authentic formulae and will not, if followed precisely, be detrimental to the user.
- I/we permit the adaptation, preparation of derivative works, oral presentation or distribution, along with the commercial application of the work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.